BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Jokes on the Court!

So for the first part of the 2nd preteen group...we played basketball and talked about forgiving others!

We then ended playing a Brasilian version of basketball with pushing, double dribbling and some crazy stuff that would never be legal ANYWHERE else! I was ran into a few times when I had the ball, nearly knocking me over. Kids were running from one side to the other while carrying the ball...very interesting!

As people were getting tired of playing basketball, they ended up sitting down on one side of the court, where Laisa started telling jokes. I now have some awesome video of some jokes and stories being told when one person is behind the other acting as the arms...both in English and Portuguese. You'll have to ask me if you want to see them, they are too big to put on here...but I did get some pictures too!





1 comments:

Ara said...

Such lovely smiling faces! You can really see the joy you bring to these kiddos!