BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun in The Sand

Got up early this morning (before Amanda!!!), had some time with God, wrote in my journal, ate some breakfast with some AWESOME guava jelly!!! (SOOOoo Good!!) Learned how to get the water ready for the kids' activities.

Then I played in the sand (with the kids of course). Because Laura and I are here, we are going to have the playground open everyday for the kids to come play on. The 9-12 age group was REALLY excited!







I have seen how to replace a fan, while Bill got shocked a few times, although the shock did take his mind off of his knee. Amanda and I offered to be his shock therapists, but he declined.

Now we are just waiting for lunch and then have another activity with the kids at 16:00 (14:00 for most of you).

0 comments: